Hey all you NM Coues Deer Chasers.... Would guys be interested in a small BBQ? I will supply the burgers....

Does anybody have any ideas????

Jason

J

Are you going to shoot at the Thunderbird shoot this weekend? Maybe we could get together there?

Kevin

That is still up in the air... I had forgotten about that shoot until last night... Tommy reminded me... We WERE going to go fish in AZ but I would rather shoot. Are you going to camp?

jason

Yeah, I'll be in the only redneck RV (cabover camper on a trailer) in the place. Just in case there is more than one, I drive a two tone brown crew cab Ford F350.

Look me up if you end up out there.

Kevin

Don't you mean.. MY SON... ahahahahahaha :blink: :blink: I will see you guys there... I am the round little mexican with the maroon duramax... How do we find everybody...

j

J

Are you going to shoot at the Thunderbird shoot this weekend? Maybe we could get together there?

Kevin

Where is the THUNDERBIRD shoot going to be?

In the Mimbres Valley... Just outside of Silver City...

jason

For all of you taking your rv's, toyhaulers etc... we have a dump station for your convienence at Mountain Spirits RV and Storage. It's next to Casa Adobes subdivision near in San Lorenzo. Hope to see you all there. P.S. Any credit card hits ????

gonhntn

You guys better bring a metal detector... I just spent 30 min digging thru my neighbors yard looking for an arrow... :P :P

j-

Good, I'll have a trained eye to help me look for mine!

Kevin