Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Don Martin

And the winner is.....

The winner of the fishing trip raffle offered by the Mohave Arms Collector Association was announced last Thursday night at their monthly meeting.

Mohave County Under Sheriff Rodney Head drew the winning ticket out of the box.

Jerry Whiteley, of Cottonwood, AZ was the winner! Jerry and a friend will go out this summer for an overnight trip where we'll get after the striped bass and catfish on Lake Mead.

The raffle was conducted after I donated a trip to MACA to use as a fund raiser for the organization.

The MACA are huge supporters of the Kingman Hunter Education team and they recently donated 10 pairs of new Bushnell 10x50 binoculars to the team. These binoculars will be distributed to deserving young people at the end of classes that are taught in the future.

There were just 400 tickets for the raffle, and I'm pleased to say that every ticket was sold. Tickets were sold to sportsmen and women all over America. Matter-of-fact, our first alternate drawn was Mr. Randy Hopp from Newberg, Oregon.

Thank you to all out there who supported this fund raising effort.

Now the pressure is on me to take them out and catch some fish!

post-11017-0-93977500-1462207988_thumb.jpg

post-11017-0-28682900-1462208091_thumb.jpg

post-11017-0-78039600-1462208116_thumb.jpg

If you would like to go on one of these fun fishing trips, give me a call at 928-303-9481 or email me at info@striperhunters.com

post-11017-0-99229700-1462208037_thumb.jpg

• Like 1