Sign in to follow this  
Garmin

Five Bass Fishing New Year’s Resolutions

Mark Lassagne, owner of Bass Angler Magazine and professional bass fisherman, shared five things he’s going to work on as he begins the new year.

1. Exercise every day Iâm not on the water. I believe having the strength to stand on one foot and the ability to toss any bait all day long can make the difference in winning and losing.
  2. Study bass more in-depth.Youâve heard it before â âIâve been fishing for 20 years and I know everything!â Well, Iâve been fishing for about that long and I learn something new every day. You have to keep learning to keep winning.
  3. Fish in the moment and donât be too hardheaded.So many times we fail by trying to do the same thing as yesterday, or the same thing that I did when I won on this lake 10 years ago. It doesnât always work! Iâm working hard to just fish the way that feels best and to trust my instincts.
  4. Learn more about my electronics.Every year the Garmin line of marine electronics becomes more and more advanced because they listen to the needs of anglers and are committed to making the best units on the water. Iâm working hard to utilize all of the new features and advancements on my Garmin units because there is no doubt that they will help me find and catch more fish.
  5. Spend more time on what matters.There are things that are important in life and in fishing, yet all too often we brush those off by doing the easy things and forget about the important ones.

Follow Garmin Fish & Hunt on social media for videos, tips from pros and articles to help you become a better angler.

The post Five Bass Fishing New Yearâs Resolutions appeared first on Garmin Blog.

View the full article

Sign in to follow this