Sign in to follow this  
CouesSlayer

Buck Shot Out of My Yard!!!

I'm so mad! I think a buck has been shot out of my front yard! He was in a bachelor group on this hill in my yard and now he's gone and I live right in Silver City! There was a bunch of crows over there too so I'm pretty sure he was killed! It just shows how desperate some people are to be shooting tame "city" muledeer!

Where in Silver City do you live. I'll Guess Little Walnut Road or Cottage San road. It's pretty sad to know guys hunt these roads. I know a guy that went to court because his wife killed a buck on someones drive way in Little Walnut, he came to work all proud of this buck. I asked him where they killed it and he wasn't embarrassed to say they took it in someones front yard. Unfortunatley he was let off the hook no fines no nothing. Pretty freaking Sad :angry:

Dude... Remember when that guy shot that buck from the hotel on 180... That was pretty sad.. I guess he was an NR that came to hunt NM... He found deer outside the hotel and let one rip.

j-dawg

Last year I drove to Silver City while on a scouting trip in early Oct. just to check it out. Nice place! Going east on 180 on the left side of the just as you start seeing buildings is a little bowl with some junipers in it. I caught a glimpse of what I thought was the rump of a mulie so I turned around to check it out. Turned out to be three nice mulie bucks.

Man, are you serious, a guy really shot a buck from a hotel? What a moron!!!