coues hunter

Rem 700 sa VLS, 308 win

Price drop, $530 shipped, $480 pick up in Tucson.

Selling my Remington 700 VLS .308 win. Bipod in the picture not included. 15 moa base, Burris rings, hard plastic case, 48 pieces of Lapua brass(few are still loaded), 3.5 boxes of GM210M primers, load data, are included. Available if you want it, RCBS .308 Win FL die set that isn't in very good shape, surface rust and bent primer extractor. Sure they could be cleaned and fixed up.

I am the second owner of the rifle. Condition is fair. Scratches on the barrel and a few on the stock. Round count unknown. Full floated, pillar bedded action, epoxy bedded scope rail and rings, adjusted factory trigger. Rifle has always shot very well for a factory gun. Numerous sub .25 moa 3 shot groups at 200 yards. Accuracy at 600 yards sub .75 moa 5 shot groups. All with 168 SMK/R15 combo. Groups pictured were fired at 200 yards from a bipod and rear bag.

$530 shipped. Rifle, base, rings, hard plastic case, loading dies, brass, primers. Anticipating insured shipping to cost around 50 dollars so if you're local and can pick up in Tucson Az. I'll go $480.

DSC08551.JPG

1534712949575956656248.jpg

15347128281541998838509.jpg

• Like 1

Price drop.

Someone has to need a solid shooting rifle for the upcoming hunts.

The two groups on the right were a different charge weight. The ones that say 44.5 grains are the charge weight I settled on and it always shot great out of it. After load development the only times I'd shoot paper were to check sight in before hunts. I'd usually just shoot twice at 200. Many times they'd be in the same hole. This gun just needs a good scope and it's ready to go.