Sign in to follow this  
audsley

RAA 2.0 Recreational Access Map

Has anyone successfully used the $25 premium feature yet?

I bought it two weeks ago for my upcoming hunt in SE Az where access is spotty.  The premium version is supposed to show locked and unlocked gates along with some other things.  There are no clear directions for using it.  After calling G&F in Phoenix, I learned that it has to be accessed through my portal.  But the lady helping me couldn't pull up the premium features either, so she handed me off to an IT guy who it turns out has only been working there three weeks and has never used it himself.  He transferred me to a game branch manager with an answering machine.  I'm waiting for his call back now.

Since I have no idea when I'll get a call back, I thought I'd ask if anyone here can tell me how to use this thing.  I'd like to plan a scouting trip for tomorrow morning.

Got my call back from the IT branch chief.  The people were very helpful, but as a product review I'll have to say RAA 2.0 is one star out of five in its present stage of development.  The map isn't populated with locked and unlocked gates unless you do it yourself.  The vision for the RAA map is a pretty good one, but I feel it was marketed to the public before it was ready.