Guest Victor M. Lopez

Coues-34A

Guest Victor M. Lopez

I will hopefully again get drawn for 34A Whitetail in Nov03...the spots that I have hunted Rosmar, Josehine Canyon, Gardner Canyon, and Hog Canyon have an over abudance of hunters I'm looking for a good spot where not to many hunters merge..any suggestion I have a four drive and I can hike if needed..I'm not necessarly looking for trophy's..thx..

Guest Jim Sparling

Hi Victor,

I have hunted 34A on and off for over thirty years now and have seen its ever growing popularity in the form of an intollarable number of quad riding idiots. Therefore I do not hunt there anymore. I have found another area that has more deer and due to its difficult terrain there are not as many ignorant dippshit quad riders. Anyway, if you do hunt 34A try the Squaw Gulch area north of Patagonia. Be prepared to walk in amoungst 'um as far as you can at pre-dawn, get to a high spot and glass.

Bueno suerte,

Jim Sparling

Guest Guest

Jim,

Your exactly right about the quad riders,,I myself have refused to get a quad for hunting,,, the day after opening day the place sounds like a race track ..they sure can ruin a deer hunting trip..plus someone did not see us and shot very close to us...I appreciate the info about Squaw Gulch, I have done some dove hunting in that area..its a good elevation....

thanks

Looking for another area..

Guest Victor M. Lopez
Jim,

Your exactly right about the quad riders,,I myself have refused to get a quad for hunting,,, the day after opening day the place sounds like a race track ..they sure can ruin a deer hunting trip..plus someone did not see us and shot very close to us...I appreciate the info about Squaw Gulch, I have done some dove hunting in that area..its a good elevation....

thanks Victor

Looking for another area..

undefined

Hey Victor try taking the landfill road by Patagonia and taking it to the forestry cabin. It's a long drive but hunt back to the south. Be prepared to do some hiking to get to the top to glass. Good luck!!!

Bowhntr

Guest Guest

Bowhunter

Thanks I will give it a try I did get drawn for 34A middle hunt ,,,,plus cow elk in 5b-n..fun time in november!!

Thanks

Victor :ph34r:

Guest jim

hey all my daughter has drawn a 30 b tag -does any of you know thearea? where are the deer? she is only 11 yrs old so any help would be great thanks

jim

Guest jim

hey all my daughter has drawn a 30 b tag -does any of you know thearea? where are the deer? she is only 11 yrs old so any help would be great thanks

jim