Sign in to follow this  
shedghost

SOLD

Deal of the Century for AZ Hunters. DM me or better yet text me at 602-503-8862   Really would like to move these Items this weekend, cleaning out garage. 

1. Ruger Scout Rifle, .308   Two mags, Custom Painted stock, factory scope rings, factory stock extenders, sling, and Solo Hunter Scabbard.  No Box

$500

2. .308 Ammo and 7.62x51  

300+rounds of .308 Hunting Ammo. Mostly Federal, some winchester

300+ rounds of  Silver Bear and various 7.62 x 51

Case of Plastic .308 bullets. Blue ones that are accurate up to 100 yards. 

If you buy the Gun I'll sell you all the Ammo for $300 so you get the Gun and 600+ rounds of ammo for $800     need to sell Gun first before I sell Ammo. 

3. Reloading Supplies

.38/.357 Cast Lead and Berry's Copper Plated Bullets..  over 3000 bullets

two RCBS Single Stage Presses, RCBS powder thrower, RCBS Carbide Dies .38/.357 Carbide Dies x 2   and .44 mag. RCBS  Easy Prime tool, scale, calipers, Tumbler and more

Powder and Primers    3 lbs of unique and 2 of Winchester 296 and 1 H110. One lb of 2400 and some partially used powders. 3000 Large Pistol Primers, 500 Small Pistol Primers.

Would love to sell everything or will break up Powder Bullets, ect. Make me an offer, want it all gone. 

I'm way up near Anthem AZ, so meeting at Sportsmans Wharehouse 1-17/101 is best,  but of course if you are going to buy the gun and Ammo I can meet 1/2 way if we make a deal. 

Thanks!

Rifle Net.jpg

ammo net.jpg

Reloading Net.jpg

Edited by shedghost
Sold