Sign in to follow this  
KingJeff187

The one that got away

Here is a picture of a buck i got on to and inside 100 yards on twice last summer. Unfortunatly he did'nt make it to December for me to get another crack at him (guy shot him during rifle season). Hands down the biggest coues I have ever been on. Hope he left some of his genes in the area.

post-14400-0-29234100-1461091197_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Great looking buck and pic. That early bow hunt can be a great time of year to tag a big buck. As long as you don't mind the fuzzy antlers, the heat and the numerous critters out there that can and will bite you especially them dang chiggers. One summer a couple of friends and I counted 16 rattlers in one day. That day was the day I finally broke down and bought some snake caps.

• Like 1

Great looking buck and pic. That early bow hunt can be a great time of year to tag a big buck. As long as you don't mind the fuzzy antlers, the heat and the numerous critters out there that can and will bite you especially them dang chiggers. One summer a couple of friends and I counted 16 rattlers in one day. That day was the day I finally broke down and bought some snake caps.

I love hunting the summer season. The rattlers can be pretty fun once you get to know them..haha This one kept me company while i set a tank one day. He eventually met his end with my .40 once he decided to come a bit closer.

post-14400-0-16808500-1461095223_thumb.jpg

• Like 1