Sign in to follow this  
Cola Blanca

Where to hunt in unit 31

My 13 yr. old son and I got drawn for the Nov. 28th to Dec. 4th hunt in unit 31. We are new to the area and are wondering if any one can give us any pointers.

We have the same hunt, Two tags. Good luck to you guys.

I have the same tag- I will be hunting a private ranch but there are a ton of good spots. Good luck to you.

I have the same tag- I will be hunting a private ranch but there are a ton of good spots. Good luck to you.

Game and Fish says the north side of the mountain. Definitely more tanks on that side. I spents some time on the other side in some canyons and saw some deer sign, does, no bucks, the main problem being the cover is real think and with running streams, they are dispersed. Pack a lunch and spend time on a hill glassing.

My 13 yr. old son and I got drawn for the Nov. 28th to Dec. 4th hunt in unit 31. We are new to the area and are wondering if any one can give us any pointers.

Im having the same problem with 32. I know 31 a little bit try around Imperial Mtn. Glass one ridge and move to the next. GOOD Luck! ;)

i've hunted just about everywhere you can in unit 31 but also having the unit giving info is just to hard

my family has hunted this unit for years and years you just got to get out there.

there is alot of land to hunt and there is deer everywhere.

good luck

Welcome to the site Cola Blanca!

I would avoid Taylor Canyon. That area gets hammered pretty hard and the deer numbers are way down from what they were back in the 80's.

The West End also sees a lot of hunters.

I tried looking around east of Frye Mesa but could not find any deer there last year.

The canyons around Angles Orchard and Noon Creek have some good bucks but they can be thick and hard to glass.

Good Luck!

KB