Sign in to follow this  
mattobertin

Where to buy Matthews Switchback XT???

I work at a store with a archery department, i still buy and take all my stuff to Archery HQ. The guys there are Friendly and really know their stuff. Not to mention all they do is hunt and are usually up for helpin anyone with questions. I was just in recently and they didnt have the camo i wanted nor did anywhere else and George gladly special ordered a set for me and called as soon as it came in. Great customer service and You can be sure that your set up or work gets done properly the first time. Wont take my stuff anywhere else.

Like I said I have been going to that shop since I was a kid the guys are great and have always helped me out with hunt info and tuning my bow. It just seems like their prices are kinda high and they are very busy. I am going to try and get in there during the middle of the week and see if that is any better. I can't wait to get that bow!!!!

I would try Bear Mountain again. Myself, bro-n-law, dad and cousin all got bows from their. We worked with a guy named Scott. They have always been friendly and helpful!

Not sure if they handle Matthews but on the west side go see Ronda @ Corner Archery 51st Av and Northern... good folks...

Just found out today that Ross Outdoors is the new Phoenix distributer of Mathew's--they are a good bunch of folks over there.