Sundevils79

Good Pair of 15x or 16x

Catclaw,

I have not bought a pair of the swaro's because my eyes are to close together.When I look through my Dad's I can see,but it is a little bit of double vision.I am really close,but not quite.I always wondered if they could somehow cut the frame down a little.I have to use the 15x60 zeiss,which are very good but a whole lot bigger and heavy.

Noel

I agree with most of the people the minox are a really great buy, but i have heard alot of good things about the pentax! one thing i would really say is a must is a good tripod it makes all the difference in the world when u start talking about the big dogs! I will say this though, a pair of binoculars are an investment that you should take very serious! In my opinion I would save up and buy the best! Yours eyes will thank you for it and you will have alot more fun hunting when u are seeing animials. I bought the 15x56 swaros by saving alittle at a time and although it took a while i have to say thank god i didnt do it backwards and buy another pair before.....