Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

AR timney trigger

I just wanted to give a great report for Timney triggers. I recently built an AR with the drop in skeletonized trigger. On my first outing I noticed it had just a bit of creep in the trigger. I sent an email to them last Wednsday about getting the trigger serviced. I had an email back within ten minutes. They told me to send it back so they could take a look at it. I informed them I was in north Phx and asked if I could just come down to there facility. I got a reply back telling me to come on down. I set an appointment for the next morning. I brought my entire gun with me and Jay broke it down for me, pulled out the old trigger and installed a brand new one in a couple minutes. :) Now that my friends is great customer service. They will get my business for all my trigger needs from now on. David

I put a Timney on everything I want to hunt with! Can't go wrong with them. Been doing it for close to 25 years. Great product, friendly people, and for me, local. EBB

I've dealt with them only three times and cannot say enough. Not only do they have a great product, but the service is top notch. Josh installed two triggers for me and did a little extra work to my action, making it smoother than ever at no extra charge. Great company, highly recommended!

On this one I've got to live up to my name. I sent my rifle to them in August of 2007 to have some work done on one of their triggers that had a sear that wasn't quite right. They promised it back by deer season. After innumerable phone calls, many of which weren't returned, e-mails and a few letters I finally got the gun back in June or July of 2008. It seems to work perfectly with a nice crisp trigger but the runaround I got was very aggravating to say the least and we had to use a borrowed gun for one of our deer hunts last year because of their terrible service. Part of the time I was trying to call them they weren't answering their phone and their mailbox was full so I couldn't even leave a message. To their credit, the man I last spoke with was very apologetic and the gun was sent within a day of my speaking with him, but the prevous 9 months were not a pleasant experience. Jack