Antler assassin

For sale Honda 2000 eu generator with parallel breaker

We are selling our Honda 2000 eu generator with Honda brand parallel breaker kit. This kit is the one needed to run two of these to get full power not just the wires. Asking $800 obo

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I love these generators,  I have 2, They run about 8 hours on .9 gallons of gas or something like that.  They are the best IMO.

Yes they are great generators. I just need to go to one that is electric start. 

2 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

Yes they are great generators. I just need to go to one that is electric start. 

I know what you mean,  but they do have the remote shut off on the 2200 which is nice. My son has 2 of them so you only go out once when its blowing and freezing versus twice....great product and price.

On 3/25/2022 at 1:37 AM, Antler assassin said:

Rimrock. Near camp verde

I would like to buy this of it's still available for $650. A friend of mine just gave me this website to look at for finding a generator for my RV. I'm in Phoenix

I need a generator ASAP though. I don’t know what’s the best way to coordinate this through this website, like I said I just joined. My friend said this is an excellent resource. I'll offer $650