azowl

BEAR Wild Bow Tons of Accessories

I am selling all my archery stuff. I cannot hold steady anymore so it’s a waste to keep it. Bear Archery Wild RT Compound Bow purchased about 5 years ago perhaps used 4-5 hunts. Its a 29” draw length, set at 60# was purchased as a complete set up. The bow is in excellent condition. It’s equipped with a Trophy Ridge Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit, stabilizer and wrist sling all of which came with the bow. The sight is a major upgrade, the AXCEL AV-41 equipped with a 2X Docs Choice Clear Target lens. ‘Doc’ is my cousins husband and they gifted me the lens which is mounted but I’ve never really had the opportunity to make good use of it. It is highly recommended by hunters and competition archers alike. The sight is so unused that I still have all the range strips on the peel off, never took one off yet. The quiver is a 5 arrow Trophy Ridge. I also have loads of accessories that go with the bow. The only thing that doesn’t go is the sewing bow I store most of it in. Here goes: 12 arrows, Vital Impact 340 spine, 6 used and 6 still in the box, 1 additional arrow, 3 fletch fletching tool, bow compressor, 2 nock set pliers, broadhead sharpener, Neet cable silencer (new), miscellaneous allen wrenches and other tools, hard rubber broadhead wrench, so many specialty points, field points and other stuff that I cannot count it. I do have 24 never used Rage type broadheads. These are off brands but have killed everything they’ve hit (Not that many though!). Also a few used broadheads, wax, glue, extra vanes, extra whisker bisquit, release, soft bow case, target. I have pictures of all of it here, if you have any questions, please give me a shout. If I find other stuff I’ll throw it in. $700. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1332.JPG

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1337.JPG

IMG_1338.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1340.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG