A parting gift from the Bush Administration

What do you think?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider youself 1st and foremost a

• Sportsman
    • Conservative
    • Liberal
    • Tree Hugger
  2. 2. How do you feel about leasing public lands to oil/gas companies?

• Drill, Baby, Drill!
    • No Way!
    • As long as its done ethically...
    • Only if it benefits the public good...
    • heck yes! More roads for me to drive my quad in on!!

There is not a tree left standing on their land.

Well .... there might be a few left .... and the deer population hasn't really crashed ..... yet

We took this one the other day ......

465150.jpg

And with young minds and some solid habitat management .... maybe it won't

HAHA.... I thought you would reply to this.

You took that on the reservation land?

No .... the Native Corp lands are private no trespass .....

This is a Tongass National Forest Buck .....

My Daughter is going to the University in Missoula Mt and they are also using the past Tongass Management as how not to do things .....

But I do expect Bush will do a few drastic .... probably anti-environmental ..... moves before he walks out the door.

Now if he would only De-list the Wolf !!!!!!!

Yeah, I was referring to those places you showed me where they cut everything down.

Did you end up apply for a spring tag?

I was referring to those places you showed me where they cut everything down

I knew that ..... just had to brag about Jason's buck ....

Check your email ....

I was referring to those places you showed me where they cut everything down

I knew that ..... just had to brag about Jason's buck ....

Check your email ....

Yes, that is great buck. The body looks huge too. Did you have to pack him far? No snow yet?

the best fishing in the gulf is around the oil rigs. absolutley some of the best trophy muley country is around cortez colorado, in the middle of a gas field. the alaska pipeline has had no negative affect on caribou, or anything else, other than griping the heck outta the anti's because it hasn't. there are so many bighorns in the morenci pit that they are a nuisance and folks shoot trophy coues along the edges of the mine work every year. if you give elk a chance, they will move into agricultural land and stay there. can't run em out. animals learn to work around things and in fact thrive, many times. drilling, mining, logging, farming and ranching are all perfectly acceptable when they are confined to certain profitable areas and stay within what are known to be safe parameters and acceptable practices. i see oil wells in wheat fields in kansas and there are deer all over the place right next to em. wonder why they don't just die? and on that horrible unregulated, unethical private land too. land where they can do what they want without the all knowing gov't telling them what to do. and they farm it, get oil from it and the deer do just fine. how can that be, with no gov't input from educated elites? how does that work? we need to at least develop the neccesarry resources we have now. may not need to use them just now, but they need to be developed and made ready for use. natural resources are what has made this country the independent envy of the rest of the world. we need to use them. wisely, but use them. in order to keep us independent of foreign interests who don't like us and take the money we give them to shoot at us. drilling in utah, even in close proximity to national parks, will cause very little long term impact on flaura or fauna. once the the roads are built, the drilling done and pipelines and substations are established, they will chug along without anyone noticing much other than a lot more folks have jobs. besides, obama, the savior, will nix anything constructive Bush has done, just to do it. we'll be paying $6 a gallon for gas soon and electricity will un-affordable. when you can't afford it, it really doesn't matter how much it costs anyway. Lark.

BO has already said he is planning on undoing this drilling change specifically along with the offshore change that Bush made a couple months ago. His first order of business is to undo whatever he can that has been done in the past 8 years.

I think he is going to dig a hole so big, it will be something like pearl harbor / 9-11 / The real great depression.

Hopefully we can bury the Libs in it in 4 years or less.

He should look back to what Clinton did in his 1st two years and learn a lesson. Clinton went gonzo to the left and the American people threw 1/2 his fellow Dems out of Congress. That forced Bill back to the center and he ended up winning another turn.