IA Born

NAZ NWTF 3 Raffle Items

We've have decided its time to pick a winner for these three items.  These raffles have been running too long We will be drawing a winner December 15th and shipping them out in time for Christmas! Go to our website and get your chances while you can. $500 in Sportsmans Warehouse gift cards for $20/chance, a Marsupial upland bird system for $20/chance, and a Prois ladies turkey vest for $10/chance. Get your chances while you still can! Again, we will pick a winner for each of these December 15th.

https://www.naznwtf.org/shop

1803268179_MarsupialBirdBag_Front.JPG.38fffbfbfc3f35ead839739cab29b30f.JPG

379228588_ProisTurkeyVest.JPG.a5583da62447849f937f83f666828044.JPG

507593257_SWGiftCards.JPG.206f0dfaaf961771539a43d965e250aa.JPG

Any update on this ?

When will winners be posted/announced ?

I purchased tickets for all three items. I am a bit concerned when I checked Tuesday 12/13 (two days before your drawing) -there were still 50 of 50 tickets remaining for the marsupial bird bag. 

Happy holidays 

1 hour ago, sigfour said:

Any update on this ?

When will winners be posted/announced ?

I purchased tickets for all three items. I am a bit concerned when I checked Tuesday 12/13 (two days before your drawing) -there were still 50 of 50 tickets remaining for the marsupial bird bag. 

Happy holidays 

Our chapter treasurer did the drawing on Thursday and called the winners. I've been out on my Coues hunt with limited reception. I'm in a ridge glassing now and saw your note, so wanted to reply. The winners were posted on our Northern Arizona NWTF Facebook page by the treasureer. I'll get them posted here when I get back.

I have no idea why the Marsupial bag said 50/50 tickets remaining. That was wrong. I'll work with our person who runs the online raffle to correct that moving forward. 

No need to post. I’ve been putting in for these raffle items since January. After the ticket cut down from whatever to 100 and then 50 I’m realizing my purchased tickets probably were for not. I’ve learned a lot about the nwtf and their raffles. According to some other posts I’m not the only one. I for one will no longer enter or inquire about nwtf raffles. Thanks for the lesson and enjoy your spoils. 
Good luck on your hunt. 

I hate to lose your support and I thought I had explained why tickets were cut down from 100 to 50.  Back when this was set up, we opted for 100 tickets.  We sold about 20 tickets over 6 months.  It wouldn't move, no matter how much I tried to push it and promote it.  I can show you the email confirmation of your tickets being purchased.  We cut it down to 50 tickets in order to try and push it to sell out quicker.  That should have increased your odds because you were always entered into the drawing.  Again, I can show you that you were entered.  Even after cutting the chances down to 50, we still didn't sell all 50 tickets when we drew a winner, and I'm pretty sure we took a loss on this raffle.  We tried something new and different, hoping to hit the upland bird hunters, and it failed.  Lots of lessons learned. 

As for the other post regarding the ticket stubs, we've never mailed out stubs for online raffles.  I've never had stubs mailed to me when I've bought chances at online raffles and I've never doubted the legitimacy.  That individual is the only person who has ever complained to me about not getting stubs sent out with all of the online raffles we've done.  I've learned over the years that I can't make everyone happy; all I can do is my best and try to learn from any mistakes and legitimate feedback.  I'm going to send you a PM with an offer of reconciliation.  I hope you'll consider it.  If you're ever in Flagstaff, my long-standing offer to buy coffee and chat is always good.

Here are the winners, as posted on our Chapter's FB page:

Congratulations to our fall raffle winners.
Terry Reese won the Sportsman’s Warehouse gift cards.
Minnie Wooldridge won the Prois Turkey Vest.
Donald Balach won the Marsupial Game Bird Bag.
Drawing was conducted randomly using www.wheelofnames.com by NAZ NWTF Treasurer.
  • Like 1

-I'm going to send you a PM with an offer of reconciliation.  I hope you'll consider it. 

I don’t want anything extra or special just because I was in your raffle. I appreciate your offer but no thank you. Good luck moving forward with your fundraisers. Unfortunately,  I don’t feel confident in entering them anymore. 
happy holidays 

My offer stands, but fair enough.  Merry Christmas to you and your family.