AZMEATHUNTER

GERMAN SHORTHAIR POINTER PUPS

I STILL HAVE 3 AWESOME GERMAN SHORTHAIR POINTER PUPS FOR SALE. 2 FEAMLES AND ONE MALE 25 WEEKS OLD.SHOTS,DEWS,TAILS GREAT PEDIGREE.PUPS ARE ALRERADY RETEVING TO HAND NATURALLY,COMING TO THE WHISTLE AND "COME" VERY BIRDY PUPS. VERY BOLD PUPS.AWESOME MARKINGS.

MAKE ONE OF THESE PUPS YOUR NEXT YEARS HUNTING BUDDY.

STEAL THEM FROM ME AT $400.00 THEY NEED GOOD HUNTING HOMES.

JIM

928 853-2094

here are pictures last week of two of the pups i have.

pic 1 river is a male-smaller male super fast and snappy loves anything to do with birds

pic 2 gee gee is a female-bigger female great disposition.would fetch dead quail all day if you let her.

7 months old

awesome pups ! all shots,dews tails,akc registered. coming to their name "come" and the whistle. kennel broke. retreiving to hand 98% natural. started whoa training. started to the gun.super fast learners.

need to sell them as i am moving soon.

jim

928 853 2094

That, River, Dog is a good looking son of a gun! He reminds me of a dog my Dad used to own named, Axel. And that, GeeGee, dog has the look of an all around dog.... great with the kids, companion, and huntin' buddy all in one!! ;) Best of luck.

If I could only get away with owning another! ;)

That River looks really good. I like the saddle like liver patching! And at 400.00 that is a steal!

Some one needs to grab these dogs. Does not get much better than to hunt behind your own dog and see him/her work those birds for you. Maybe Jim will chime in with their lineage and a pic of the other female.

they are akc reg dogs with a very good pedigree. game hauler i used to think "i didn't do males" either until i got my stud dog "rico" he is "rivers" daddy and is a gem "river" reminds me of him as he is always somewhere close to me when he is out. "river" is going to be a super bird dog. his pic does him no justice he is flashy dog and loves people and birds!! coues and sheep you are right on with gg she is the most loving gsp i have owned and all my dogs are "lovers" i am kicking myself having to sell them at such a low price as they would normally sell at this stage around 1200.00 but they i have to move and need to get them into good homes i would prefer them go to hunting homes so they can do what they love to do..anything with birds. i also have another female that is awesome and will get pics of her soon.

thanks

jim

kphunter,

the dogs are in williams . if someone is serious about a pup i would meet up with them at a 1/2 way point. i have been running the pups alot down around camp verde to get their "cactus avoidence"training done.

jim

couessniper,

thanks not sure if its the same person but someone from vegas came by and looked at them when they were 9 months old but i think "mama" shot it down in "no dog for you mister" flames. i say get mama to watch "where the redfern grows" with you and if she stills shoots it down she has oil runiing in her vains...lol

jim