COUESAZ

Arizona in the UFC house

Great fights tonight. Two Arizona fighters take home the 6 figure contract. Two Arizona Wrestlers. All good fights tonight. About time they put some of our AZ tuff fighters on the show. Arizona should have more to offer in the future. Looks like some good camps coming together here in our state.OK OK I know they are not born and raised in Arizona, but both are fighting out of tempe Arizona now.

I agree, that was a geat card, especially for being free! Bader looked great and Effrain shocked the heck out of me. And I hate to say it but Junie looked like he might be able to back up that mountain of smack he's been talking. He domintaed Kaplan.

I think Effrain is an Az native. He's always mentions Somerton... Anyways good season, some great fighters, and got to showcase Nog as a coach.

Great fights tonight. Two Arizona fighters take home the 6 figure contract. Two Arizona Wrestlers. All good fights tonight. About time they put some of our AZ tuff fighters on the show. Arizona should have more to offer in the future. Looks like some good camps coming together here in our state.OK OK I know they are not born and raised in Arizona, but both are fighting out of tempe Arizona now.

Apparently Bader rooms with C.J. Dollaway (spelling??) in Tempe. I agree all of those fights were awesome, I did'nt expect Bader to whoop butt like he did!

Nether or the two fights went how I thought they would but I was glad they didn't. Bader is a Beast! I can't wait to till the 27th to see Nogueira pound Mir. A lot of great fighters that night!

Did any of you see the fight with Cory Hill and the leg break on the fight for the troops fights?They have it on youtube. That was ugly I hate to see stuff like that happen to anyone in any sport!

Nether or the two fights went how I thought they would but I was glad they didn't. Bader is a Beast! I can't wait to till the 27th to see Nogueira pound Mir. A lot of great fighters that night!

Did any of you see the fight with Cory Hill and the leg break on the fight for the troops fights?They have it on youtube. That was ugly I hate to see stuff like that happen to anyone in any sport!

+1 on big Nog putting a hurting on Mir. That would be great. I haven't seen the fight of Corey breaking his leg, but i heard about it. They say he'll be out 18 months minimum :blink: . Hate to see that happen to anyone, but I like that guy. He was fun to watch on TUF.