Sign in to follow this  
Ryan&Amy

2008 Ryan & Amy

Ryan you and I both know that you killed the spike and Amy killed the big one. You are just tired of everyone giving you a hard time about her out doing you every year

Alright duckblind, I will remember that come archery season or next year when you want someone to take you out and help. I won't let Amy help you anymore. Speaking of needing someone to shoot their deer for them.

Yes I have scored him but very roughly in the bed of the truck with no pen or paper. When I dropped him off at the taxidermist I told him what we got and he thinks we forgot to carry a 1 somewhere becuase he was bigger than a 95" and a 98" buck that was there. Which would put him 10" bigger than what I and if that's the case he will be right around 100". On the other hand I trust my friend Danny very much and he was the one that scores him first. So my point is that I'm not sure what he scored so I left it out. If u have an opinion around 90" or 100" tell me what u think.

i didn't say anything about you missing duckblind you said that yourself!

That was awesome for the both of you. That is what scouting and perservierence do for you. The way I look at it is that the Lord gives you the eyes and you put them to use. Thank you two for being so patient with me I know that you may think that you wont get the 100in. class buck but in due time and hard work you will one day. Keep on doing what you're doing and you will.

All I have to say is thank you for showing me some deer if it wasnt for you I would not have even had a chance to miss maybe next time i will listen to you and shoot your or i mean Amys gun

It was my pleasure duckblind and next year we will try a little harder and we will get you the one you are after. i say go back after the one that got away it is getting personal now. but in order to get one here that means you will have to out in around here again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to go after the same one but I think he has been killed but if he has there may still be some more deer in the same area as the one from october