azsugarbear

WTS - BNIB Sightron SII Big Sky 6-24x50 Scope

I bought this scope around six years ago and never built the rifle it was intended for.  It is brand new and has only been taken out of the box for pictures, so body and glass are in perfect condition.  The scope has a 1" tube with capped target turrets and side parallax knob.  The earlier models had the objective adjustment.  The turrets or 1/4 MOA as well as the reticle with subtennons in 2 MOA configuration.  This scope was discontined a few years back by Sightron when they decided to 'bracket' the Big Sky brand with the S-Tac and SII models.  The Big Sky differs from the SII in the following ways:  1)  Big Sky has Japanes glass vs. Philippine glass in SII;  2)  Big Sky 50mm objhective vs. SII 44mm objective;  3) Big Sky has side parallax adjustment;   4) Big Sky has target knobs (capped).  In most ways the Big Sky is closer to the TAC-S line.  This is a great scope for someone that wants a lightweight (1" tube) but still wants the parallax side knob and higher power magnification as wekl as repeatable zero with elevation tracking.  I believe I paid just over $500 plus shipping for this scope back in 2017.  Price is $450.

The first "I'll take it" in the thread trumps any previously timed postings in PM section, so save the PM route for questions you may have.  Scope is cross-posted in another forum.  I live in N Phx area near 101 Loop and 56th Street.  Not looking for trades at this time.

BigSky0.JPG

BigSky1.JPG

BigSky2.JPG

BigSky3.JPG

BigSky4.JPG