Itisbrett

Hoyt Helix Ultra 60/70lb 29”-32” XL Draw - $1100 OBO

Honestly, got in over my head and was never able to commit, hunting. Looking to recoup some of my investment. Open to reasonable offers. See following:

Hoyt Helix Ultra (Long Draw 29”-32”) FOR BIG MEN ONLY (hard find for us big guys) 60-70lbs Less than 20 hours used. Never dropped, never been out on hunt. Used at range only. Absolutely mint, you will be 100% impressed with condition. Always stored with string/sight cover in case. Fully loaded with Carbon Fiber Quivalizer, Sight (7 pin), Arrows, Trigger and Range Finder. Currently set at 70lbs and 31” draw $1100 OBO

IMG_0541.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0540.jpeg

IMG_0542.jpeg

IMG_0543.jpeg

IMG_0544.jpeg

IMG_0545.jpeg

IMG_0537.jpeg

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

Honestly just here to try to sell my bow. If interested we can call, FaceTime whatever you need to make you comfortable with purchase. I understand the apprehension that comes with such a new profile.

On 10/21/2023 at 1:19 AM, Itisbrett said:

Honestly just here to try to sell my bow. If interested we can call, FaceTime whatever you need to make you comfortable with purchase. I understand the apprehension that comes with such a new profile.

And the apprehension of dealing with an out-of-state sale. Most on the site prefer a face-to-face sale, especially when dealing with higher monetary transactions.

Nice looking equipment.