Sign in to follow this  
Crazymonkey

2024 youth giveaway

2024 youth giveaway 

This year I've  got some great gear for the giveaway  !

1st place is a savage  110 package  in 308 it will  come  with  a hard case  ,10x42  vortex  binos, a bino harness   from  marsupial  gear ,a small day pack from  alps outdoors. 

2nd place  is a savage  axis ll in 7-08 it comes with  a hard  case, 10x42 vortex binos, bino harness from  marsupial gear, and a small  day pack from alps outdoors. 

3rd place  is a benelli compact 20 gauge shotgun  ,it will  come with  a soft case ,10x42 vortex binos, a bino harness from marsupial  gear,a small  day pack from  alps outdoors. 

The rifles  have muzzle breaks provided  by Axis Works .

As always  things will  be added  to the prize pool  as they come in  !! 

Ammo is included  with  all the guns!!

NOW HERE'S  THE BONUS  EARLY BIRD DRAW!!! 

FOR THE EARLY  BIRDS 

I've got a winchester  wildcat 22lr

The deadline  for the early  bird draw is the last day of January  at midnight  with  the drawing  the first Saturday  in February. 

WINNER OF THE FIRST DRAW 

MAXWELL MOSER 

This will not exclude the winner from the regular  draw!!!

And just because  I've got a second  winchester  wildcat 22lr  And that will run till the last day of April  at midnight  with  the drawing  the first Saturday  in May 

This will not exclude the winner from the regular  draw !!! 

Entries  will  be accepted  on January 1st  with  the deadline  to enter  the last day of August  at midnight.  

THE DRAWING  WILL  BE THE FIRST WEEK  OF SEPTEMBER. 

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS 

Open to all Arizona youth. 

Must have a Arizona hunter safety 

Must be a Arizona resident 

All guns must be transferred  to a legal  adult 

Must be able to put in for  Arizona  youth only hunts( this limits the age from 10  to 18 ) 

All guns will  need to be picked  up at Healy Arms  

I will  cover all transfers  .

ENTER AT  youthgungiveaway@outlook.com 

NOTE ITS ALL ONE WORD AND LOWER CASE

Once I've  got  your entry  you will  get a thank you for your entry. 

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND THE NAMES OF ALL ELIGIBLE  KIDS ,THERE AGES,AND PLEASE INCLUDE  A CONTACT NUMBER  .

20231226_153106.jpg

20231226_153401.jpg

20231226_154009.jpg

20231226_154743.jpg

• Like 1

I've got  this email  strictly  for the giveaway  and usually  don't  check or clear the junk off till right  before  the start of the giveaway.  

You can definitely  sent in your entry  I will  be on to check  and respond  to them on or after  the 1st .

It's the first day of archery  pig for me so I'll be out  hunting  most of the day . 

Good  luck to everyone  and thank you to everyone  that donates to the giveaway. 

Just picked  up the muzzlebreak  for the 308 that Eric at Axis Works  donated  from cerakote  . 

As most might  remember  the break was shiny  so  it went  to Desert Custom Gunsmithing &Guiding LLC . 

Michael  did an amazing  job color matching  the break to the rest of the gun .

Anybody  need cerakote  on the west side I'd give him a call . 

Here's  the before  pics and after .

Thanks again  Michael 

20231004_160944.jpg

20240110_154403.jpg

• Like 1

New donation  update  thanks 10turkeys for your 4 used  scope donation  😀  I'm going  to add a nikon 3x9x40 scope to each 22lr. I'll have rings available  also. I'm also  going  to use the discount  on the rifle I bought  to get some much needed  7-08or 3-08  ammo.

Thanks for your generosity. 

20240129_111520.jpg

We've  got a awesome  donation  from  Dave  cwt ( bowelk341)  he  does  taxidermy  and is donating  his services  for one very  lucky  winner  . He'll  do a deer shoulder  mount  for the winner. Being a top notch  donation  it's only fitting  it will  go with the first place prize package  . It's up to the winner  to provide  the deer .

• Like 1