Hey everyone, new to the website and new to chasing coues! I am a die hard archery hunter from Wyoming and have really enjoyed hunting in AZ and reading the posts on this page! I’ve been on the east side of 32 for the last 7 days and have yet to see a buck. I have seen does but thought with the rut being this time I would find at least a few bucks! I was wondering if possibly the bucks migrate to a certain side of the Galiuro compared to another side? There are some instances in Wyoming of the mule deer doing that. I have been heading a few miles back each morning but yet to turn up a buck. Also considering driving over to 31 and giving that a shot as I’ve seen good reports from over there. Any general info is appreciated as I am definitely a rookie coues hunter! Good luck to everyone out there. 

• Haha 1

You're closer to finding bucks than you think. I'd go just beyond where you've seen the most does and keep tabs on any you find. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CouesPursuit said:

You're closer to finding bucks than you think. I'd go just beyond where you've seen the most does and keep tabs on any you find. 

Appreciate the feedback! So the bucks are still further back? I’ll go further tomorrow and get after it

23 minutes ago, SoloArcher307 said:

Appreciate the feedback! So the bucks are still further back? I’ll go further tomorrow and get after it

I wouldn't say that. They could be right under your nose, not nearly as active as the does or just over one ridge today and back where you were today, tomorrow. There is a waxing moon and end of January approaching, good times a comin'.

If you're seeing a lot of does, it isn't worth relocating IMO. Right now bucks migrate to what you've described you've found.

• Like 2