Sign in to follow this  
gonhntn

What about a New Topic?

I can't imagine anything neater than watching a good dog make a solid point and the look of pure glee on their face when they bring the bird to hand of their best friend, mentor, and hunting partner. If swatting flies were this much fun, I'd leave the doors open and shovel some horse ca ca in the living room.post-2426-1235108368_thumb.jpg

js,

i almost spit up my diet pop on this one: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

"If swatting flies were this much fun, I'd leave the doors open and shovel some horse ca ca in the living room."

awesome picture beautiful dogs!!! and a bunch of "flys" to boot!

azmeat

Gino,

Since the S and W keys are right next to each other, I can overlook your typo. I am sure you meant GWP ;) :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Doug... I won't hold that against you! :rolleyes: ;) That "W" thing is an aquired taste! :rolleyes: :lol: However..... the "S" is a much Safer bet! ;) :P

H6,

Thanks! I made myself laugh too!! :rolleyes: It was meant that way..... I love the bird stuff too but just don't have time for it..... Big Game is my life. My Dad on the other hand... :rolleyes: ... has sworn off big game for the birds, so we never spend much time together..... and yes I am bitter about that! <_< ;)

Small Game, Upland Bird and Waterfowl Hunting. I like the new revised topic for sure. There are alot of coues/bird hunters on this site that will be pleased with it. This could be an opportunity for a fellow bird hunter to visit this site, thru a member, and become addicted to CouesWhitetail.com. like most of us are and perhaps become a sponsor or a donor. Great idea Doug on amending the title. :)

TJ