Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ernesto C

Just a reminder

Guest Ernesto C

Hi everyone,God bless you all.

When ever you go out scouting,hiking,camping,hunting,fishing etc.etc. there are some things you should never forget.First ,tell somebody where you goin to be;if you have a map give someone a copy and circle the area where you will be going and let somebody know when you are coming back.In your back pack you must include:plenty of water,water proof matches.if they are not water proof put them inside a plastic bag to prevent them from getting wet,toilet paper inside a plastic bag it can be use not only for its purpose but as a fire starter in case of an emergency;a mirror for signals,a skining knife can be use for signals too it will shine long ways;a whistle,flashligth with spare bateries.flourescent tape,rain gear,parachute cord,fire starters and if possible dont go out alone,if you have a celular phone please take it.Remenber,you must check your vehicle too;tires,hoses,oil,antifreeze,batery,etc.etc.I always take two spare tires for my truck and two bateries(I speak for experience).This things can save your life or somebody else;if I forgot something please add to this topic and enjoy the outdoors.

Ernesto C.