Sign in to follow this  
azmtnman

Steiner 24x80 Field Telescope for sale or trade - sold

Will sell for $400 or trade for a bow with 50 - 60 lb limbs and up to 29 inch draw. If your bow is greater in value then I will pay the difference.

Carry case and tripod included with purchase or trade.

Before Steiner stopped production of this spotting scope they retailed for about $1,200.

This spotting scope has exceptional clarity, works in all weather conditions, and is completely shockproof and waterproof. The scope's base features built-in tripod mounts (1/4" and 3/8").

post-3336-1238364275.jpg

post-3336-1238364286.jpg

post-3336-1238364296.jpg

Will sell for $400 or trade for a bow with 50 - 60 lb limbs and up to 29 inch draw. If your bow is greater in value then I will pay the difference.

Carry case and tripod included with purchase or trade.

Before Steiner stopped production of this spotting scope they retailed for about $1,200.

This spotting scope has exceptional clarity, works in all weather conditions, and is completely shockproof and waterproof. The scope's base features built-in tripod mounts (1/4" and 3/8").

ttt

I have a 2002 Mc Pherson Screamer 60lb draw, 29 inch draw length. GREAT BOW! If you are interested, let me know and I will take the time to put up pictures.

Thanks

I have a 2002 Mc Pherson Screamer 60lb draw, 29 inch draw length. GREAT BOW! If you are interested, let me know and I will take the time to put up pictures.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer but I am looking for something newer to replace my older bow.

Bill