Sign in to follow this  
GSPMan

AKC/NAVHDA GSP Pups

Flattop Kennel has 2 female GSP pups available. Liver roan ticked solid liver head, white ticked and one black and white ticked pups. Currently 8 weeks old. They are already pointing and are very bold and confident. Parents are our personal hunting dogs. Pedigree has many NFC, FC, DC, NASTRA and master hunters. We have bred dogs that also have a disposition to water and hunt ducks with our dogs here in Az as well as quail. We also hunt in Montana, SD and Nebraska for pheasants, chukars and huns. We have trained our dogs based on the NAVHDA training principals of versatility for the GSP. Puppies come with a 2 year health guarantee and we can make arrangements for delivery here in the state of Az. We have many references on request. Give us a call @928 333-0223 or 928 245-3114(cell)

Please refer to our blog for pictures and pedigree: http://flattopkennel.blogspot.com/2007/07/...le-puppies.html

You wont be dissapointed in a Flattop Dog!

post-3341-1242879327.jpg

Is this Travis? If so, I have heard some good things about you and your dogs! I will be up in the White Mountains for Dog Camp in late Aug. through Labor Day, I would love for you to come out with your dog's to see them work. I'll send you a PM with my e-mail address.

Good luck with your pup's,

Simon,

Yes it is. I hopefully will be able to stop by and see the operation. I look forward to it. Thanks for the support.

Travis

Would you guys PLEASE stop bringing this post back to the top :(

Amanda, could you please the ban the posting of GSP's on the site :rolleyes:

Sure Glad C and D are gone

two puppies left! We need to find homes for these little ladies. Thanks

Travis

I would like to introduce myself.

I am the founding president of the newly formed MESA OF THE HORSES, GSP RESCUE LEAGUE

(formed 2 minutes ago)

Since we are a new organization dedicated to provide a loving home for this beloved Breed we would be happy to help you find a GOOD home for your 2 unwanted left over pups :(

If they were in need of medical attention we would provide that at no cost to you.

These poor girls need to find their beloved pier as soon as possible to become the great dog they are.

I will assure you that if we can not find anyone who does not meet ours or your expectations

for the right owners we will have to keep them and give them a great Life.

It is very Hard to find the right person with just one days worth of advertising in the local paper but that is the budget of the newly formed M.O.T.H.,GPS Rescue League

Mike,

Founder,President, No Accounts payable but Accounts receivable,Advertising,Research, Marketing and of course Loyal Lover of GSP :rolleyes: