Sign in to follow this  
SuperiorBowHunter

Amazing Optic Finds

Guys I posted in another forum but was so excited I wanted to post here too! I'm finding some amazing optic deals on the Internet right now because of people trying to get rid of somethings! I upgraded my rangefinders to the swarovski rangefinders! Guys I really think this guy had no idea what he had! Anyone interested getting optics right now is the best time just like the housing market best time to buy! Look around guys! I picked up these rangefinders from a nice elderly man who got a elk tag last year he let me take them of his hands to 500! I think they had only been pulled out 4 times! Anyways god luck out there guys!

Just be carefull of scams and stollen goods.... I got scammed on e-bay a few years ago... inpart is was my fault... but it cost me $2500 and I have never tried to purchase on line again.... :angry:

Great point I got mine through craigslist the local guys are always better to deal through I have a friend that fell for that swarovski ebAy scam to0! I wouldn't by anything I couldn't first see with my hands! You guys gotte admit an amazing find!

Be-aware......good deals can be found....but if it seems to good to be true, it probally is. I was going to purchase a pair of Swaro 10-42 el a year or so ago, but something did not seem correct, I called Swaro with the serial number and it was not valid ( I was sure I wrote it down correctly)...needless to say I did not buy.

If the person has the receipt from a authorized vendor and it all checks out go for it!

Redman

You guys are totally missing my point there alot of people out there having money problems and are getting rid of there optics bc of hard time! I for one hope that I am never in that spot but if I can help someone out and get a good deal then both sides win! I visit criagslist on a regular basis andwould never buy things of this sort from eBay! You have to be very smart I agree but you can see look and examine all the products before buying! Come on guys you are way missing the point! Be smart out there guys! And remember if you can help out and have the means to help out a fellow hunter going through hard time do it wouldn't you want one of us to do the same for you? It's not like I am buying stuff out of a long dark alley in some van behind a building! These are real people with real problems and if I can help out I think all of us should I could be you or me that has to pay their mortgage or but food on my families table! I love this site but sometimes you guys are way to negative! Ofcourse we are not dumb enough to pay a few hundred dollars on something without doing some homework or at least I hope we all are! Either way happy scouting to all my fellow hunters and good luck on the draw!