PhxHunt

Predator Hunting - After the Kill

I am interested in predator hunting. However, I don't know if I want to do all of the work of skinning and more so treating the skin. Also the meat is useless, so is there a place where these dead critters are needed, or someone that likes to take donations of coyotes for the use of the skin? I know I legally can just shoot them and leave them, but if there is someone out there that can use this resource I would rather do that.

Well, maybe I could skin it but I don't have the know how to treat the skin...how much does that cost to have the skin treated?

Thanks

Raptors Inc. will take them as long as they are not shot with lead! Otherwise leave them lay and feed the other critters out and about!

Raptors Inc. will take them as long as they are not shot with lead! Otherwise leave them lay and feed the other critters out and about!

These guys?

http://www.raptorinc.org/

Do I have to ship the carcuss to them, or is there a local facility?

Thats not the right link. They have a local chapter here in AZ in the Phoenix area. PVCI will know how to get a hold of them. Get in contact with Rich Higgens, the president of the club. He will know how to get a hold of them. Rapters Inc used to come to the PVCI monthly check in to collect the coyotes. Not sure if they still do. You also might be able to contact AZGFD for their number.