Sign in to follow this  

my kids dog tried to shoot me

we've always had hounds. when i was still lion huntin' we had dozens. when i got outta that we still wanted a hound so we got a basset. had several of them of over many years and the last one croaked about a year ago. last winter my youngest son decided we needed another hound so he bought a rerdbone bloodhound. he's about 7 months old now and is gonna be huge. he already weighs well over 80 pounds and is real tall. and dumber than heck. one wierd thing tho, he can swim and retrieve better than my daughter's lab. he is one goofy dog. runs into things. chews on everthing. his name is dozer but it oughta be abe, because of all the huge piles o' lincoln logs he leaves in the yard. anyway, i've always tried to have a nice lawn and since i retired i've worked on it extree hard. last night i was gettin' ready to mow the lawn and i told my kid to go clean up the logs before i took off with the mower. i use a reel type mower and if you hit a fresh greasy turd it really makes a mess and smells bad. a lot of the time i just mow em up but i saw dozer all hunkered up on a fresh pile and didn't wanna hit it. so my kid got a shovel and started liftin' logs outta the yard. then he come packin' a pile over on the shovel and showed me that it had a live .357 hollowpoint all mixed up in it. i dropped some offa my shoulder holster the other day and thought i picked em all up, but i guess i missed one. the dog ate it and squeezed it out in the yard. i know that stinkin' dog did it on purpose hopin' i'd hit it with the mower and shoot myself. remember, guns don't kill people, dogs that eat ammo and crap it out in the yard do. Lark.

"I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!" :lol: