russd

sold

fn five seven hand gun. 3 20 round mags. i have all the original stuff. prolly 250 rounds on hand. no more than 200 thru the gun. nice galco holster.

800$ northern arizona.

Someone should pick this gun up it is wicked. I bought one a year ago and it is by far the best handgun I have owned. Are you willing to part with just ammo? If so how much?

I hope my son doesn't see this. I only have so much yard work to be done. :) Nice pistol - would love to have one.

Someone should pick this gun up it is wicked. I bought one a year ago and it is by far the best handgun I have owned. Are you willing to part with just ammo? If so how much?

no. gonna have to go shoot it all up if no one buys it. :lol:

I respect that! Don't sell that gun cause they will soon be banned and you will regret it. If you want I may buy it for around what you are asking and give you the option to buy it back for same price when econmey (SP) comes back. Think about it and let me know. Have no idea how pms or emails work so post your email or num if interested or if you are looking for trades. Really you will kick yourself in the a$$ if you sell it and so will someone if they don't buy it!!!!!!!!! I shot one and 2 weeks later had one. Is it the black or tan one?