Sign in to follow this  
shylopolito

Need some feedback before 10 pm tonight.

My dad, little brother and I will be heading up to the White Mountains tomorrow morning and will be up there to do some fishing at Hawley Lake.

I have never seen a coues, or mule deer buck up there, but would love to, knowing the genetics of the area.

Any place yall know of that we could go to possibly see some coues, besides the usual drive up to Hawley?

Any input would be great, thank you.

if you are going to be up at hawley this weekend forget about coues and muleys and don't forget your earplugs if you want to sleep. the bulls FINALLY are gettin' that luvin' U feelin and making constant noise. not supposed to video, photo or stalk those big bulls so just enjoy the concert i guess.

try glassing off hiway 60 at milepost 260 if you con't get your mind off whitetails....

lee

if you are going to be up at hawley this weekend forget about coues and muleys and don't forget your earplugs if you want to sleep. the bulls FINALLY are gettin' that luvin' U feelin and making constant noise. not supposed to video, photo or stalk those big bulls so just enjoy the concert i guess.

try glassing off hiway 60 at milepost 260 if you con't get your mind off whitetails....

lee

Thank you, we have seen some ginormus bulls up that road, I just thought the rut had died down, being this late.