tomgobbler

coyote calling contest

we are having our 5th anual calling contest in north/eastern arizona.

the rules are basically it is $50 per team, ( 2 man/person team) you HAVE to check in early saturday morning, then can go anywhere you want to, and HAVE to check in that evening. we divy up the money and any sponsor prizes we get and call it a day. depending on number of teams depends on places paid but we have been paying 3 places the last few years with 100 % being paid out, plus we go around and try to get a few "door prizes" as well, the check in is in Snowflake/Taylor. anyone intereted can drop me a line. It will be held sat dec 11th .

thanks

tommy

wow... thats the week after the World Championship, which is also gonna be up that way.... that area is gonna get hit pretty good

were quite a ways from the world, and i dont think very people get down into this area... and we have this ever year at the same time and it hasnt affected it yet, and you can go anywhere you want to go

i'd totally be in but am committed to archery deer opening weekend.. keep me on your list, i got the gear and the dudes. good luck, look forward to some kill pics.

sorry this is sat the 12th,

bill call

243-0503, and clint (my uncle) can answer all of those questions for ya, he is putting together the poster on it, and i havent seen it yet,

but last year check in was 4:00 am at A1 glass and mirror, on main street in snowflake.

and points was everything was the same points, 1 each.

thanks

tommy