any body know where to get some good maps of unit 35B.first time hunting this uni.ive always hunted up north,but cant get drawn aymore so i am migrating southfor this winter any way.

any body know where to get some good maps of unit 35B.first time hunting this uni.ive always hunted up north,but cant get drawn aymore so i am migrating southfor this winter any way.

www.huntmap.com

I have the cd-rom of arizona. I got it at sportsman warehouse for about $100

has everything on them, you can download points on a gps, and print maps

and all that good stuff worth the $$ if you have looked at the $ of maps.

saw some toads in there last year while hunting with my dad, and i will be there in

nov this year !! its a cool unit . good luck

Just in case you are not already familar with it, I would like to suggest that you get a copy of "How to Hunt Coues Deer" book by Duwane Adams and Tony Mandile offered on this site. It has some very good advice as to where to hunt in each of the units, and it makes Unit 35B out to be the cream of the crop. The tendancy is for people not to take the advice seriously - don't make that mistake. I believe the information on location in this book is highly under-rated. Many of the pictures of large bucks in the book where taken in 35B. It may be worth a look. I know I have really enjoyed it, and I have glassed deer in the few locations that I've been able to check out so far that were mentioned in the book.

Good Luck.

I have the cd-rom of arizona. I got it at sportsman warehouse for about $100

has everything on them, you can download points on a gps, and print maps

and all that good stuff worth the $$ if you have looked at the $ of maps.

saw some toads in there last year while hunting with my dad, and i will be there in

nov this year !! its a cool unit . good luck