Sign in to follow this  
Santana Outdoors

Payson Outfitters

We are offering CouesWhitetail.com members 5% off on 95% of everything we have in the online store. Our goal is to offer to you better pricing and/or Free shipping on Everything, Everyday to the lower 48.

We are a directly authorized dealer for PSE, Reconyx, Primos, Badlands Packs, Eberlestock Packs and more. The reason we can't offer 5% on all our inventory is we are required by some manufacturers to maintain a minimum advertised price. But we can give free shipping and sometimes offer a free item to go with those items.

We are adding new items everyday so keep checking back, if you don't see what you need shoot me an email or call.

Please check out our online store by clicking on the link below or going to Payson Outfitters

or call us anytime 928-978-1999.

The coupon code for the discount is CouesWT and currently doesn't expire. We will run this as long as we can.

Thanks for your time,

Eric

Don't forget to use the 5% off discount when ordering through the website. We have added in the last month Kenetrek boots, Havalon knives, some new packs and more.

Call me if you want to know more 928-978-1999

Thanks,

Eric

Santa is coming early for me this year :D

Thanks to Eric at Santana Outdoors, formerly Payson Outfitters. I ordered last night at about 10pm and had an email this morning (Saturday :D ) telling me my new Eberlestock pack was processed and will be shipped this week.

I think the best part of this was knowing that my hard earned dollars are staying right here in Arizona!! So if you have XMAS shopping for your favorite hunter, check out Santana Outdoors and support the local economy!!!