Sign in to follow this  
makaio333

Steyr M40-A1

Looking to trade my M40-A1 preferably for a 3rd gen. glock 23 or.....let me know what you got. had this gun for less than a year. bought it brand new. comes with 4 mags and a holster. excellent condition. send a description and pic of trade and PM me for pics. thanks for looking. if you have never heard of this gun, google it and read up on it. Awesome gun! thanks

post-3356-1266520932.jpg

post-3356-1266520958_thumb.jpg

post-3356-1266521060_thumb.jpg

OK pics are added! come on..any trades out there?????

Any interest in a Glock 22? Less than one box of shells through it, carried maybe once or twice...

hey ben were you interested in trading that Glock 22??? Any other trades out there...shotguns, or rifles, or pistols or $450 cash?????

I saw your PM and thought that I had replied. My G-22 is not the third generation model. I bought it new 8-10 years ago and have put less than 50 rounds through it. My gunsmith installed an after market trigger that is significantly better than the factory item. I have a right hand Galco FL228 holster for it--the gun has been in it maybe twice. I like the .40 S&W for my needs better than the 10mm. I have a Browning Hi-Power in .40 S&W, but would like a handy double action for concealed carry. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Ben

STEYR is SOLD!!!!! thanks