Sign in to follow this  
firefighter166

Thread Display

Here is what tech support suggested:

"Have them switch to the default skin and then see if they can change the view mode. If that doesn't work, they may also want to go into a topic, hold Ctrl on their keyboard and press F5, which does a hard refresh."

To view the default skin, you can look at the bottom left of the forum main page. You will see some white text boxes that you can click on to get the drop down menu to show. Select the skin that says default in it. Then go try and select the thread view you want and see if it changes. If it does, then you might be able to go down and select the club skin and see if it will be back to working.

If that doesn't work try the other option he suggested above.

Let me know what works.

Amanda

how about throwing the computer out the window and then getting a new one?? LOL!! I don't know what to tell you now. I will let tech support know their options did nothing.

Amanda

Perhaps the cookies just are not clearing on your computer? Another suggestion tech support has is to try viewing the forum using another browser. If your main browser is Internet Explorer, then try Firefox. If you don't already have Firefox you can download it for free, search the internet for it. But if you already have it, just visit the forum using that browser.

Amanda