Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Payson Outfitters

Guys,

I have got to tell you as I am preparing to my trip to Africa, Eric at Payson Outfitters has been a key part of my preparation. Everything from making my Eberlestock accessories (that I already previously purchased from him) work on the Professional Camera backpack I'm taking... to accessorizing almost every piece of gear I am taking along... batteries and chargers that will allow me to charge in a vehicle or a at generator... and not to mention the Awesome new Badlands belt pack (fanny pack :rolleyes: )... that I am going to use to help lighten my load and increase my mobility... Eric has been there every step of the way. He is single handedly responsible for insuring that I am using the Best camera equipment, and even advice on where to buy the High def tapes for the video, on this once in a lifetime opportunity... that is far and beyond just Payson Outfitters, it is a direct reflection of the man behind the scenes. I have known Eric a long time, I have even done some work for him in the past and we have always gotten along great, but I assure you as Payson Outfitters he is an element of your hunt you can't afford to do without!! He has so much stuff that a guy needs, especially for me right now, going so far from home and being gone for a month straight... I can't risk that I don't have the best and can count on it! I am taking multiple pack setups, all of which are accessorized by, or are bought from Payson Outfitters and tons of other gear as it is my responsiblity to capture every moment of this adventure on video or still photo... I can't afford to fail my friend/client (who is hunting his Big 4) or myself on a trip to the middle of nowhere in Northern Zim.... I am greatfull to Eric for all he has done to help me be prepared!!!

So check out....

http://www.paysonoutfitters.com/servlet/StoreFront

.... I do! .....and I know I can count on their customer service, their pricing, and the quality of their gear!

Good luck on the Draw!! I bought the Eberlestock Blue Widow (w/ zip in duffle) from Eric for backpack hunts and packing out elk and deer this season!! ;)

Thats good to hear, customer service is a must these days and so many companies have lost it.

You are absolutely correct! Glad to have such a good resource just a keystroke away!

Thanks Eric for helping out Gino so much.

Nice thing about out little town is allot of

business owners really do care about their customers.

Pretty sure thats what puts me ahead.

Could it be thats why my competitor closed their doors. :P

I have been to your site many times, just haven't bought yet.

I am in need of some things and will be ordering some stuff ;)

Again thanks for helping G.

Mike you don't have to purchase on line.... Eric loves talking hunting and since you are close by he can give you a tour of his warehouse. And if you are looking for something that he has in stock, you can try before you buy to make sure your new pack fits right on the spot! ;)

Mike you don't have to purchase on line.... Eric loves talking hunting and since you are close by he can give you a tour of his warehouse. And if you are looking for something that he has in stock, you can try before you buy to make sure your new pack fits right on the spot! ;)

With 2 Eberle's and 2 Badlands, I

I think I'm good in the pack Dept. :P

With 2 Eberle's and 2 Badlands, I

I think I'm good in the pack Dept. :P

You may have all the packs, but after seeing all the accessories he has for those packs I have been trickin' out my packs to make them fit my needs to a "T"! I never knew there we so many little options that I can add to better pack and carry my stuff! I have added the zip in duffel and the detachable rifle scabbard to it... probly buy the bow pouch next and the Water Bladder pouch.... I also got some additional straps which have proved vary hand on making my Eberlestock accessories work with my Africa set up... Guess I'll have to show you one of these days... if I see you before I go. Plus so far I Really digging the rechargeable batteries Eric sells I am now using them for my trail cams and in all our Africa gear!

I just reread this thread and it really sounds like a commercial.... :lol: :lol: Well I just meant to give thanks for all the help, Eric! I think Folks need to know what a great service you provide!! Hope we can get some great Hunting Video this year!!

I left Eric's house yesterday evening with the last gear I needed to finish packing for my trip.... and some fresh Homemade cookies and jerky!! Thank You, Deb! :)

Off to Africa!!!

Cheers!