Sign in to follow this  
cowboy hunter

WHAT ATRACTS DEER THE BEST

I was wondering if anybody had any trail cameras for sale i have been really wanting one to put on the tanks that i have around my house. thx.

the bar with lots of girls LOL

water is key. but in my archery spots i have 4 tanks spread out within a mile radius. i found the water was right in the middle of a nice saddle, i chose that spot an set sweet feed on a good trail to get pictures of the deer comin in to water. i find that sweet feed will draw them in better than salt. good luck.

what i do that works awesome is i buy some 4 way blend at the feed store and molasses, and cmere deer powder. i mix it all together and coat it/mix it with cmere deer. the deer tear it up! also another thing they like is something that isnt very expensive. save the peanut shells (if you like peanuts & eat alot of them) and grind them up into a fine powder.

I would not salt within 1/4mi of a stock tank, because ranchers are not supposed to have salt that close to water (livestock operations) and might remove your salt if they are grazing the area.

You might do it if you are 100% sure the pasture is not being used that particular year.

Guest super jumbo

The more everyone talks about baiting the faster it will be outlawed by the g and f. This post is only going to serve as a list of things they will outlaw soon. Shoosh, baiting doesnt work,we all know that!! Nothing beats a well placed camera or stand.