lynnedaves

30-b 11-11 thru11-20

Have been drawn for unit 30-B I have read the book How to Hunt Coues Deer by Duwane Adams & Tony Mandile. In the book it says don't even bother with unit 30B but that was what I was drawn for as a last choice. Any help or advise from anyone would be appreciated.

Thank you for this web site, it has been very helpful and informative.

I can't help out a lot, but I would try the Middle March Pass area in the Dragoon Mtns east of Tombstone. I'm pretty sure that you can get in there and it is Nat'l Forest. You might also try to find access into the Mule Mtns. around Bisbee.

Have been drawn for unit 30-B I have read the book How to Hunt Coues Deer by Duwane Adams & Tony Mandile.  In the book it says don't even bother with unit 30B but that was what I was drawn for as a last choice.  Any help or advise from anyone would be appreciated.

I've been on this hunt a couple of times and was in the Dragoons. I will say contrary to what the book says there are a good number of deer in there. It is a tough hunt but if you stay in your glasses and have patience you'll find them. I haven't hunted the Mule Mts. but I hear they are pretty tough to get into because of all the private land. I'd try the Middle March Pass Rd.

I can't help out a lot, but I would try the Middle March Pass area in the Dragoon Mtns east of Tombstone.    I'm pretty sure that you can get in there and it is Nat'l Forest.  You might also try to find access into the Mule Mtns. around Bisbee.

Thanks for the info

Have been drawn for unit 30-B I have read the book How to Hunt Coues Deer by Duwane Adams & Tony Mandile.? In the book it says don't even bother with unit 30B but that was what I was drawn for as a last choice.? Any help or advise from anyone would be appreciated.

I've been on this hunt a couple of times and was in the Dragoons. I will say contrary to what the book says there are a good number of deer in there. It is a tough hunt but if you stay in your glasses and have patience you'll find them. I haven't hunted the Mule Mts. but I hear they are pretty tough to get into because of all the private land. I'd try the Middle March Pass Rd.

Thanks for your info

Have been drawn for unit 30-B I have read the book How to Hunt Coues Deer by Duwane Adams & Tony Mandile.? In the book it says don't even bother with unit 30B but that was what I was drawn for as a last choice.? Any help or advise from anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks for your info

Guest Reynaldo de la Torre
I can't help you, but it has been discussed on here before, try these for some info.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/index...ghlite=unit+30b

Don who? Area 30B has plenty of COUES. I know several guys who hunt there year after year. As a matter of fact I saw some photos of some really nice COUES just recently. This Dave guy must not spend much time there. I will make a suggestion - park at the antennas west of Bisbee and walk north/downhill.

I hunted there 2 years ago on my last choice. I made 30B my fist choice for last year and got it but I was unable to hunt. Bummer! I saw some nice deer and found some nice places (looked bucky). Just cause some guy says HE did not like it does not mean it is not a good place. Good luck.

If you see a dodge that says bathcrest.com on the back of it stop and say Hi . we have the same hunt. Used to be my first choice year after year but now was my last choice and got drawn for it. I will hunt the first week end and then be elk hunting the next.