does anyone know someone who can be hired to take high quality, professional photographs of firearms? finished product would likely be printed into a book as well as put on a CD for a slide show.

pictures would include wide angle shots of the entire gun as well as up close photos of markings and would be top, bottom and sides.

guns could be brought to a studio or photographer could come to home. I have tried to take some pictures but it is really tricky with background, lighting, flash, etc.

the only thoughts I had were maybe someone at Cabelas that works in their gun library or SCI.

thanks for any of the help.

Where are you located?

I know a photographer who has done a stellar job shooting products for the company I work for. He's not the cheapest or the most expensive but he does do a great job. He is up here in the valley, but give him a call wherever you're at. His name is Matt Priestley, and his number is 602.301.7584. You can also email him at mattpriestley@gmail.com. Let him know Adam Clarkson sent you.

I am in southern AZ. it would be nice to find someone close but can travel to Phx if necessary. most of the firearms are handguns so transporting them is not that big of an inconvenience. please pm me any info you might have. thanks.

MooseCoues,

In addition to being the Senior Editor for Western Hunter Magazine, I am also a freelance photographer, and I would love to help.

Please check your messages!

Thanks,