Sign in to follow this  
ArcheryHunter

2 Korean K1 Gas Masks

Hello,

I have 2 Korean K1 gas masks. 100 for both, plus whatever shipping is. I paid mre than that. Do the research if you dunno what they are. I have one new still in the sealed tin and one opened so you can put on in an emergency. I researched these for months before purchasing. They are the best quality you can get under 200 bucks a piece. They have english and Korean instructions. They also accept stanard US 40mm filters. Each mast has new never used air filter. The opened one has been tried on three times and is just like new. DO the research and you will see the deal and quality of these masks. I am selling to get a range finder so I WILL TRADE FOR A RANGE FINDER. If you have a finder worth less bring some cash. If not price is 150.00 Good luck with your coues hunt this year. You can reach me at FamilyJoyofTheLord@hotmail.com

ArcheryHunter :ph34r:

post-3549-1278041817.jpg

post-3549-1278041847.jpg

post-3549-1278744664.jpg

COME ON, Where are all of the conspiracy theorists when you need one. Hey, there could be a need for these babies and you wll need one. LOL FLEXIBLE with the price

This might come in handy when you are tent camping and your partner scarfed down a 1/2 dozen Burger House Burritos on the way to camp.