Sign in to follow this  
whisper

FS - Remington 700, Zeiss Conquest scope, and Dies

Remington 700 ADL W/ 308 WIN custom barrel and stock

The rifle has a mcmillan heavy sporter 308 win barrel. The barrel is a blank that my Dad had sitting around and never used. I had it chamber, recessed crowned, and fitted at Harry Lawson's Gunsmithing here in Tucson. He also lapped the lugs on the bolt. The barrel was unfinished so I duracoated the whole thing matte black. The trigger is set at a crisp 2 lbs. The stock is a boyd's laminate in pepper. It is bedded with devcon and the barrel is free floated. It also has limb saver recoil pad. It comes with leupold 1 piece base and 1-inch rings. This is a shooter with many groups during testing coming in under and inch. I got side tracked with other rifles and never settled on that perfect load but it liked 168gr Nosler BT and 165gr speer btsp. The barrel has under 250 rounds through it. Hate to part with it. (bipod not included)

SOLD

Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x50 Z-Plex reticle

This scope has super clear glass and is in great shape. Glass is perfect with no scatches at all. The body has a tiny scuffs on the objective bell, some tiny scuffs on the edges of the knobs, and very faint ring marks on the under side. You can see the spec on objective bell and scuffs on knobs in pics. If more detailed is needed let me know. This scope tracks perfectly everytime doing the box test. It includes original box and paper work, lens covers, and a scope coat cover (not shown in pic)

NLA

308 Win Reloading dies and other

Redding Type S Full length sizer

Redding Type S Neck sizer

Redding bushings for sizers - 0.330, 0.333, 0.334, 0.335

Hornady custom grade new demension die set (zip spindel expander ball broken)

Hornady Microadjust for bullet seater

RCBS Precision Mic

150+ peices of Lapua Brass (not shown in pic)

Bullets

- 15 Sierra 150gr gameking

- 45 Speer 165gr BTSP

- 50 Berger 168gr VLD hunting

- 190 Nosler CC 155gr HP

All these dies are in excellent shape like new except for the hornady expander rod being broken. Brass has been shot a max of 7 time and not all of them, some less.

SOLD

Email, PM, or give me a call with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Kyle Craig

Tucson, AZ

craig098@gmail.com

520-405-3662