Sign in to follow this  
joeybari

kid in a candy store

Just got in my IOR Valdada scope, I feel like a little kid in a candy store. Saved up all my loose change to get this bad boy. You know how it goes with the wife if I buy something expensive then she wants something expensive. So I just did it completely different from my past big hunting buys I just saved up here and there I was in no rush at all. But man it was worth the wait, my 308 is going to love this scope.

Any way is there a good gunsmith around Scottsdale/ fountain hill that would be able to put it on right (Jake at Dons is not there and I looking for a good gunsmith).

post-2827-1285704665_thumb.jpg

You might be able to take it to Accuracy Speaks at Usery Pass shooting range.

Nice scope you got. I love my 3-18x42 on my .308 win.

thank you

Pick out some rings and mounts, read the directions carefully and do it yourself. Its not that difficult and you will learn alot in the process. shayne

thank you i did just that fun stuff

Back in the olden days I suffered through a poor mounting job from a local gun shop and decided to try to remove the mystery some associate with properly mounting a scope. After you do a couple it really opens a door to what you need to do to get the most out of your rifle. Congrats on taking the leap! Shayne