Sign in to follow this  
Becker

Arizona Wildlife Designs

Hey Everybody,

Hope you all are as excited about the hunting season as I am. Just wanted to let you know a little bit about Arizona Wildlife Designs and what we can do for you. We are located in Tucson making us a perfect option for all you hunters chasing Coues in the best habitat in the state. We can take the struggle out of transporting your hard earned trophy back home. Drop it off with us. I offer a free delivery service. Call for details

Also, since I am such a huge fan of the website I would like to offer CouesWhitetail members a 10% discount on your first trophy you leave with us!!!

Give us a call or stop by and check out our work. We can take care of all of your Taxidermy needs.

• Like 1

Hey Becker are you affiliated with Danny Crain with "Wildlife Designs" down in tucson also? If your not a member of the state association check it out i think you will like it. Take Care

Nope, not affiliated with Danny Crain. I am very familiar with the ATAA, but thanks for the heads up!

I have gotten a lot of questions about where Chris Harlow is going or what he will be doing. He is still here. We are just changing management around down there. Nothing is going to be different other than I am changing the name and running the business. We are still the Devin and Chris Team!!!