draggingnuts

Beginner trapper

I am just getting started in trapping and was wondering if anyone knew where i can get some equipment like traps, fleshing tools ect. without breaking the bank? I dont want to get stuff that will break easily but cant spend hundreds of dollars on stuff to get started either any suggestions would help. Thanks

Here is a web address for a trapping supply outfit. I'm not very computer savvy, so I will have to put the address this way.

www.fntpost.com/ The name of the outfit is F & T Fur Harvesters Trading Post. Hopefully, You can find gear that will fit your

budget.

pilgrim

Are you in Tucson. My bro in law gave up trapping and has lot's of traps...probably sell pretty cheap.

Montgomery Fur is a good plase to shop online. They have lots of stuff. 1st rate customer service, and super fast shipping. They carry lots of items from just about everybody. Check out the trapper shed section of trapperman.com for used gear. I got my bigger, better built cages form Mercer Lawing in Ca. Super nice guy who is EXTREMELY knowledgable about cage trapping bobcats (cagingbobcats.com). Also look at Tracy Truman's books and DVDs. He has lots of info on grays and cats, and a specific cage trapping DVD (grayfoxtrapping.com).