Sign in to follow this  
couesbowhunter1

My Dads First Coues in 12 years

Today we were walking and my dad was in front and this buck jumped up and my dad said theres a buck and i shot and missed then my dad shot and hit him right in the heart and both lungs but he killed one back in 06 but him and his friend both shot at the same exact time and they both nailed him so he doesnt count him so it has been 12 years since his last kill because he hunted with my cousin and he always gave him the first shot so they were running by the time he got a shot but this deer isnt a trophy cause were not really trophy hunters we shoot anything with horns so ya but i just thought id share this with you guys.ill post pics tomorrow.

Nice!

Quick story:

A G&F officer told a hunting buddy and I that two licensed hunters shooting at the same deer was not legal. I believed he termed it "buddy hunting". We still believe he was incorrect about his statement and have often wondered what the answer is.

Anyone know???

my dad said thanks but i dont think that he was correct cause my cousins friend works for game and fish and he has been hunting with us and seen us do that he never said anything about it