Sign in to follow this  
Girls Shoot Better

Help finding a post

Yesterday between my classes I was on college computer lab looking at cwt (like always). I may sound stupid for asking about this but I was looking at a post talking about you know when you are addicted to coues when..... Well I had to go to class, I come back today looking to finish reading that post but i cant find it. Can someone please help me find it or send me the link...

Please and Thank you

Lauire

Yesterday between my classes I was on college computer lab looking at cwt (like always). I may sound stupid for asking about this but I was looking at a post talking about you know when you are addicted to coues when..... Well I had to go to class, I come back today looking to finish reading that post but i cant find it. Can someone please help me find it or send me the link...

Please and Thank you

Lauire

Lauire,

Click on the FORUM located to the left of members just under the Coueswhitetail.com heading. That will bring up topics and scroll down to Miscellaneous items related to coues deer and click on it. Then you will find it next to the second pinned topic. Hope you find it and I was of some help. :)

TJ

Thanks So much..... Starting reading and couldnt stop.....i was looking around earlier and was sad cuz i couldnt find plus i had to show it to other poeple.....I always show post off of cwt to my friends that are not readneck like me.........trying to convert them lol

Us rednecks have got to stick together. lol

TJ