BikerRN

Laser Rangefinder Rifle Scope

Howdy all.

I was considering purchasing a laser rangefinder riflescope for my hunting rifle.

My range estimation and holdover skills leave a lot to be desired, although once I get the range I tend to do OK at putting bullets on target. I was considering a Bushnell Yardage Pro as my rifle scope. Has anyone had any expirience with them,and what do you think of them? I'm also looking at the Burris Eliminator.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Biker

I would get a nice scope, and then a seperate nice rangefinder. There are many reasons, but one would be that you can use it with different hunting set-ups. More than one rifle. As for rangefinders I would look at Swarovski, Lieca, Zeiss. In that order for me, but they are all very nice.

And all so far north of my price range that it isn't even funny. :(

I will have to wait until I win the Redneck Retirement System to have such nice glass. I've got the option of trading a buddy for a LNIB Bushnell, and I may go for it. I was wanting to buy one, and was asking around when a friend made me, what I consider to be, a very good offer.

One option I like is that the laserscope minimizes movement. I won't have to set the rangefinder down to grab the rifle. Less movement might be a good thing, but the downside is, I can't range things I'm not willing to shoot.

Biker